By using the KPOP USA application, you consent to the data practices described in this Statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to purchase certain products and services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) making a purchase over $200; (c) signing up for special offers or wait list. from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
KPOP USA does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
KPOP USA may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to KPOP USA, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
KPOP USA may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on KPOP USA or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of KPOP USA; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of KPOP USA, or the public.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information
Children Under ‘Thirteen
KPOP USA does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen, If you are under the age of thirteen, you you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.”
From time to time, KPOP USA may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, confirmations, and/or other general communication.
Changes to this Statement
KPOP USA welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that KPOP USA has not adhered to this Statement, please contact KPOP USA at:
KPOP USA ONLINE
5755 Spring Mountain Rd #3
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146